- laying on my stomach. so often, i just want to stretch out on the bed or couch, propped up on my elbows to read a book. i can't wait to do this again.
- sleep on my back. this was my favorite position for the past few years. i cannot wait to return to it.
- drink alcohol.
- sit without feeling my stomach on my own lap.
- be able to reach things on the car floor without getting all the way out of the car and bending down to get them.
- being able to get into and out of the car in one movement, instead of 3 maneauvers.
- rolling over in my sleep without waking up or shimmeying, or having to rearrange the 8 pillows that prop me up.
- not being asked by strangers when i'm due or what i'm having [please, God, let this go away once he's out.]
- everyone and their brother asking in public spheres, like facebook, about when i'm going to have the baby. [spoiler alert:: if i knew, we'd have had him by now, folks.]
- not accidentally bumping into things because i'm not used to having a 60 inch waiste-line.
things i'm looking forward to.
these are the things i've been looking forward to, now for months. and while in some ways, they feel like a carrot that is dangled before me, never to get closer, no matter how i move, i can't help but think about them...